Contact details of the responsible person
LFT Germany Luftfedertechnik GmbH
Manager: Sahap Aktas
Kruppstrasse 2a, 41540 Dormagen
Tel.: +49 (0) 2133 – 263100
Amtsgericht Neuss, HRB 13181
Collection and storage of personal data and the purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.shop.aktas.com via the browser you use, it will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file until the automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
• used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website, evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
Use of our contact form
On our website we provide a contact form that requires a sender and an e-mail address so that we know who send it and in order to answer it properly.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of the request made by you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation and
• if this is legally permissible and if it is, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR, required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the right to rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assertion or exercise or defend legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, in case you object to the deletion but we no longer need the data, but you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or if you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of GDPR;
• to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
• to revoke your once granted consent to us pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place
or our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without the need of specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We occasionally use the SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt the data transfer. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We use, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, in order to make our law firm better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called double-click method to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
On our website social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize the use. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook. If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by it into the website. By integrating the plugins Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example
if you press the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this Facebook will
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again in order to take advantage of our services, the website will automatically recognize that you have already visited with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as of those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in a way so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a hint will always appear before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
X. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the used tracking measures, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
x) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of designing and continually optimizing our websites as required.(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• Browser type/version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet for the purpose of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully usable.
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics tracking by clicking https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
x) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google Conversion Tracking.
Google AdWords sets a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Thus cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The AdWords customers learn about the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies the users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also opt out by setting a cookie – for example, via a browser setting that disables the automatic setting of cookies in general. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com".
We use the open-source software Matomo for analysis and statistical evaluation of website usage. Cookies are used for this purpose. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. A disclosure of information to third parties does not occur.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently recorded by the Matomo web analytics. Click here (https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/) so that your visit can no longer be recorded.